SCPA Markets : SCPA South East Producers
The SCPA Markets are held
every 2nd Friday
8am - 1pm
Littleton Gardens, Bega.
2016 Upcoming Market Dates
Aims of the SCPA Markets
- To provide consumers with fresh seasonal produce, locally made food and goods.
- To support the environment by reducing the 'food miles' travelled, lower transport costs and carbon footprint.
- To encourage the growth of local and South East regional Producers.
- To provide producers with direct marketing for their products.
- Through direct producer/customer contact to develop an understanding in the public of the true value of locally produced goods.
'Local' means within a 250 km radius of Bega.
'Producer' means small business in character, not mass produced.
back to top